Friday, May 17, 2013

Living a Sinful Life

Living a sinful life.

...that's how I feel I am doing right now. First, you have to know that I'm the type of girl who always wants to do things the right way. Not necessarily the moral way, but just the right way. (Does that make any sense?)



Like I never eat sweets before a meal. Always eat my meat and potatoes first before any sweets. I don't know why. Not that I'm afraid to be scolded or anything. It just doesn't feel right. But not today.

Today, I didn't have a proper breakfast or lunch. I woke up early for work and just had a cup of cold chocolate drink. Later in the morning, I had 4 little bite-sized hotdogs. No rice, no bread or anything. At noon, I had a couple of chocolate bars. And right now, at 3pm, I'm having mango flavored ice cream.

This is so not me! Am I taking pleasure in these...I can't even call them indulges because they're not something that I covet doing. But yes, I do feel some sort of a smug glow of self-congratulation. For what? Don't ask me. I have no idea. I guess it could be summed up to this...

I'm a sinful woman, living a sinful life, might as well indulge in sinful eating and forget about eating right. Or doing whatever right at all, for that matter. So sue me... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment