Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekend Again...

But looks like my luck has ran out. I'm down with cough and colds...and headache...and toothache. Yes, toothache. Though not because of cavities or something like that. According to my dentist this is caused by stress. Yes, believe it or not, the headache and toothache were induced by stress.

My dentist said that I've been grinding my teeth in sleep. It's a sign of stress, she said. The unconscious grinding disturbs the nerves of my teeth, my large molar tooth on the left in particular, that's why it hurts. Then the pain from my tooth shoots up to the head. The pain is concentrated on the left side of my head and hurts my left eye as well. It even worsens every time I cough. I've got dry cough and I guess I don't have to describe all the pain brought about by that. Oooouuuuccchh....Poor me :(

Oh well, we can't always be lucky, can we? That would be abusive. So I guess, I'll just have to ignore the pain and go about my weekend as best as I can. Although curling up in bed with a good book, or watching some TV series on DVD, would be nice. Yeah, I think that is what I would do :)

Happy weekend, SheBlogger's Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment